Tuesday, October 12, 2004

the first

it's only funny to me.

location story... you had to be there.

oh, shit, was that my outside voice?

blogs are great because they're like a constant stream of that moment when you realize your inner monologue just went public. how uncomfortable and goofy and grand is it that now your ramblings are out there on the web for anyone with a browser and too much free time?

so... welcome to the inside of my head. i like it here. it's not very organized, and i forget to take the trash out a lot, but it's home. there's a fuzzy couch in the corner and there's usually something funny on tv. pull up a pillow and stay awhile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Praecox said...

what? no lizards in your brain? I'm suprised.

October 12, 2004 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Garrett Royce said...

...maybe "intrigued" wasn't quite the word...

Here I am, 20 minutes later after reading every post, and finding myself ENJOYING it.

At any rate, I do have to sleep occationally.

I hope to hear from you (no I'm not a stalker).

~garrett~

May 22, 2005 at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home